To be Organized by ICHMT
To be Co-sponsored by ICHMT
- 12th International Conference on Thermal Engineering: Theory and Applications, ICTEA-2019
- 4th Thermal and Fluids Engineering Conference, TFEC-2019
- 14th International Conference on Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics, HEFAT-2019
- 5th International Workshop on Heat/Mass Transfer Advances for Energy Conservation and Pollution Control, IWTH-2019
- Advanced Autumn School Thermal Measurements & Inverse Techniques, METTI 7
- Professor Michel Combarnous, past President of ICHMT, passed away on May 14, 2018. We will miss him dearly. Our condolences to his family and friends.
- Professor İsmail Tavman, a member of the Scientific Council of ICHMT, passed away on Thursday, January 26, 2018. We extend our condolences to his family and friends.
- ASME Honorary Member, Professor Frank Kreith passed away. We extend our condolences to his family and friends.
- Professor Shi-Ming Yang, a former Executive Committee as well as the Scientific Council of the ICHMT, passed away on February 4, 2017. We will miss him dearly. Our condolences to his family and friends.
- One of the founding fathers of ICHMT, Professor Brian Spalding passed away. We extend our condolences to his family and friends.
- Professor Emeritus Nobuhide Kasagi, Vice President of ICHMT, passed away on July 29, 2015. We will miss him dearly. Our condolences to his family and friends.
- Professor M. Pınar Mengüç receives the 2018 ASME Heat Transfer Memorial Award.
- The William Begal Medal is presented to Dr. Alexander A.Fedorets and Dr. Leonid A. Dombrovsky at the 16th International Heat Transfer Conference, August 14, 2018.
- The 2018 Nukiyama Memorial Award is presented to Ruzhu WANG at the 16th International Heat Transfer Conference, by the Heat Transfer Society of Japan
- The recipients of 2017 Hartnett-Irvine award are the authors of the paper titled "More Insight into Cyclohexanone Oxidation: Jet-Stirred Reactor Experiments and Kinetic Modeling" presented at MCS-17 (Mediterranean Combustion Symposium 2017) by Sebastien Thion, Zeynep Serinyel, Guillaume Dayma, Philippe Dagaut.
- Professor Sergey Alekseenko, a member of the Scientific Council of ICHMT, receives Global Energy Prize for contribution to developments in the field of heat power engineering, which allow creating modern energy-saving equipment.
- We are celebrating 50th anniversary of ICHMT
ICHMT provides a unique apolitical forum for the world's leading heat and mass transfer scientists and engineers. Our mission is to pursue excellence and foster the international exchange of science and engineering in all branches of heat and mass transfer through symposia, publications, and promotion of research, education and exchange of personnel for the benefit of people everywhere.
ICHMT Digital Library
The Proceedings of the International Centre for Heat and Mass Transfer represent the publications of the Centre derived from International Seminars, International Schools, Symposia, Short Courses and Forums. These meetings represent an extensive achievement, on an international scale, of the Centre and its mission. Covering all branches of heat and mass transfer, the Proceedings show the pursuit of excellence and the fostering of international cooperation. The coverage of the Proceedings extends from the basic fundamentals to the forefront research in the field of thermofluid engineering, in both industrial and academic, as well as computational fields.